Serving the Temecula Valley and Surrounding Areas
30724 Benton Rd., Suite C 302-581, Winchester, CA 92596
Lic# 0PR 12998
1. Cockroaches are known to carry 33 types of bacteria, 6 parasitic worms and trigger asthma attacks.
2. Springtails are tiny insects. Their size ranges from 0.25 to 6 mm. They get their name from a spring-loaded structure, called the furcula, located on the underside of their abdomen.
3. There are 35,000 species of spiders and 27 species are known to have caused human fatalities.
4. A flea can jump 130 times its height.
5. Some male spiders pluck their cobwebs like a guitar to attract female spiders.
6. A cockroach can live up to nine days without its head.
7. Some ants can support up to 100x their own weight upside down on glass.
8. Earwigs live in large groups. They secrete pheromones that help them locate each other. Earwigs also produce and release foul smelling substance to repel the predators.
9. One common sign of fire ant activity is the worker and swarmer ants. Other signs can be their sandy earthen mounds, which are usually more visible after recent rainfall, or the complaints of customers who are being stung by ants.
10. Ants don't sleep.
11. When the only queen ant dies, so does the entire colony because no new workers are born.
12. In perfect conditions, a nest of mice can deposit 18,000 droppings and produce 2,500 heirs in a six-month period
Now that you know what these pests can do to you and your home, it's time to hire Paragon Pest Management for complete extermination services for your property. Call us and get a FREE estimate on our services.
Learn some useful facts about pests and insects
Call today to get rid of the pests in your home.